If you want to share some files to your computer from a mobile phone but you do not have a USB to do so then fortunately there is an app named Xender.
It is available for Android and iOS and by using this app you can share files wirelessly and that too at very high speeds. You must be wondering as how you can share files to a computer by an application that is present for smartphones, then let me enlighten you that there is a way of using it on a PC which we are going to tell you in this article. But before that I am going to tell you about some of the benefits of Xender for file sharing over the traditional cable method.
Benefits of Xender:
- Xender is probably one of the fastest file sharing apps if not the fastest.
- Along with that using this app you can share files with 4 friends at the same moment.
- High MBs of data can be sent by the Xender App whether it is an audio, video or another important file.
- No cables or wires are required to share files.
- You can share files from Android to iOS or from iOS to Android, and when you are done reading this article you will be able to share files from you Android or iOS device with your PC and vice versa.
How to install Xender on your PC:
As Xender is an app for smartphones, you cannot use it on PC straightly. To do so, you will require an ‘Emulator’. An Emulator is basically a program that is used to run application that are available for different OS on another OS, which in this case is of Android on Windows.
Also Check: How to download Snapseed for Windows XP/7/8/10 Easily
The emulator that I would suggest is Bluestacks. Follow the instructions given below-
- Download and install Bluestacks on your computer from here.
- After installation, open the Bluestacks app and then in the home type Xender in the search box.
- In the search results you will see Xender listed with its icon.
- In the end install the app.
Now you will be able to use Xender to share all your files wirelessly at high speeds for free.
Thanks for Visiting Techfries, You can ask ]queries regarding Xender on pc in comments. We will reply asap.